Monday, April 30, 2007

BK

I went to Burger King the other day. I usually dont eat fast food but i was in a hurry. I had time to go inside, I'm not a big fan of wiping all of that grease all over my car. So i walked in looked at the menu. The Double Whopper with cheese and mayo looked GREEEAAAAT. So i got the combo meal with a lemonade. It was a great burger, overfilled my stomach. I didnt feel that horrible from the burger until i was walking out of the restaurant. Burger King had all of their nutrition facts up on the wall. First of all, props to Burger King for putting up all of their disgusting nutrition facts up. And they were the truth. Once i saw my burger and fries nutrition facts i couldnt bare to look at anymore. The Double Whopper with mayo and cheese is 930 calories, about 70 grams of different types of fats like unsaturated, etc. The fries were 340 calories and about 30 grams of fat. I just thought as i walked out, what the hell did i just eat? And second i dont put the blame on the American people for being so fat. No its those who are selling us their product. Fast food is everywhere and its hard not to go when your in a hurry, its convenient, or cheaper. Still it is an evil to this country and most dont see that at all. That is the last thing people would think about their triple bacon and cheese burger. Disgusting no wonder were all fat......

No comments: